All services included
If you book one of our rooms you have all the following services included
- Rich Fiori Breakfast buffet (from 7 to 10:30)
- Possibility of early or late breakfast
- Sweet and salty afternoon snack buffet (from 3 to 6 pm)
- Free access at our small and cozy Wellness Area (on reservation, only adults)
- Soft and comfy bathrobe and slippers for all your stay
- A free guided hike per week (every Wednesday) with our Alpine Guide on the Dolomites mountains and a rich weekly program
- 30% discount for our Happy Hour with appetizers on Monday and Tuesday evening
- Card for discounts in restaurants and refuges (- 5%/- 10%)
- Free rental of our mountain bikes
- Bike Room equipped for repair, cleaning and bicycles storage
- Bus, free Ski bus and Bike’n bus stop in front of Hotel
- Ski Room with boot warmers and ski storage
- Discounts in shops and ski and bike rentals with the Cadore Card
- Wi-Fi internet
- Full HD Smart TV with international channels
- Every day a little newspaper with forecast, hiking and skiing suggestions, infos and main events of the valley
The standard room of 15-17 sqm is the ideal choice for short stays and for those who travel light. Built and furnished in natural fragrant fir and larch woods, it lacks in none of the most requested modern comforts: Smart TV Full HD, last-gen Wi-Fi connection, a soothing Simmons Beautyrest Platinum double bed (160 x 190 cm), electronic safe and minibar. Every Standard Room has a panoramic terrace on Croda Marcora and the Antelao mountain, and for those who book on our site, access to our Spa, bathrobe, slippers and sauna towel are included.
An all-day sunlit panoramic terrace facing mount Pelmo is our Comfort Room’s calling card. 20 sqm of surface, furniture in fragrant larch and fir wood, a soothing king size Simmons Beautyrest Platinum (180 x 200 cm), comfortable swivel chair, Smart TV Full HD 40”, electronic safe, minibar and last-gen Wi-Fi. For those who book on our site, access to our Spa, bathrobe, slippers and sauna towel are included.
For those who love spaces and quiet, our Superior Room is the ideal choice. 25 sqm, furniture in fir wood and natural larch wood flooring, a large king size Simmons Beautyrest Platinum bed (180 x 200 cm), spacious bathroom with large shower-box, professional hair dryer, sauna kit with bathrobe, slippers and sauna towel. Included are also a Smart TV Full HD 40”, last-gen Wi-Fi connection, electronic safe and a minibar. Some Superior rooms have a terrace facing the beautiful landscape of the Dolomites when colored pink by the sunset, some are set in the quieter internal side of the building.
Our spacious (up to 27 sqm) Deluxe rooms, entirely built and furnished in fragrant larch and fir woods, are to be found on the top floor of the building and enjoy a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains, from Pelmo to Antelao. Allow yourself to be charmed by their ceilings in the authentic style of ancient exposed beams, by the comfort of the living room with a Smart TV Full HD 50”, by its large and comfortable king size bed (up to 220 x 200 cm) fit with a Simmons Beautyrest Platinum mattress. Other than an electronic safe and a ultra fast Wi-Fi connection, those who book our Deluxe rooms will be able to enjoy a minibar supplied with soft and alcoholic drinks and a priority access to our Spa, with a sauna kit included to be found in your room. The spacious bathroom comes with a large shower-box, a professional hair dryer and precious Alpine-herbs-scented complimentary toiletries.